Download our current newsletter, Generations.
Read our archived newsletters.
Fundamentals of Generative Medicine
Volume I: Concepts, Systems and Pathways
PETER J. D'ADAMO ND,MIFHI
Knowing the biology of the polymorphisms defining the metabolic and
signaling pathways associated with an intervention, and the imbalance or pathology it treats, is potentially of immediate benefit to the patient.
Integrative pharmacogenomics studies the true diversity of responders and therefore leads to personalized treatment regimens that ensure the administration of the right treatment for the right person at the right time.
Foundations of Generative Medicine, Volume 1 is the reference guide for the
didactic education modules of the new Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine Studies at the University of Bridgeport. Topics include:
- Epigenetic and environmental influences on phenotype
- Developmental origins of disease
- Network medicine
- Living systems analysis
- Historical basis of variation
- Morphometrics and dermatoglyphics
- Molecular glycomics
- Polymorphisms and individuation
- Nutrient control of gene expression
- Self-organization and emergence as molecular vitalism
- Glycogonjugates and oncology
Envisioned as part of a three-volume series, and with over 800 pages of text, 100 unique illustrations and extensively referenced, Foundations of Generative Medicine, Volume 1 provides the basis and guidance for the true practice of
Drum Hill Publishing
213 Danbury Road
Wilton CT 06897